Why feed Timothy Hay Pellets for Horses
These timothy hay pellets for horses are sold in 10kg bags. They are a high quality, high fibre horse feed which is highly palatable. They are ideal as a hay replacer for older horses and are also suitable for horses and ponies that are prone to laminitis.
The pellets have a combined starch and ESC sugar level under 10%. A full nutritional and mineral analysis can be obtained by clicking the link below:
Timothy Pellets for Horses are made from 100% British timothy grasses with no additives or fillers. The pellets are a high fibre, low sugar horse feed that is fantastic for all horses and ponies and will tempt even the fussiest of horses.
The Timothy Pellets can be used in the following scenarios:
- As a guaranteed low sugar carrier (fed dry or wet) for mixing minerals balanced to the grass, hay or haylage fed
- To tempt fussy horses or animals with a reduced appetite
- Treats for horse training
- Hay replacement for elderly horses with dental issues, they can be soaked for even easier eating and good hydration
- Using in boredom treat balls for horses stabled or dry lotted for long periods of time
- As a hay replacer to guarantee a low sugar source of forage for a horse, pony or donkey prone to laminitis
- As a high quality, low sugar/starch good quality protein addition to the daily feed bucket for working horses and ponies
- A known DE level means they can be fed at accurate amounts to maintain a healthy weight on good doer or poor doer animals.
The Horse Timothy Pellets come in 10kg bags. Please note that we have to restrict the sale of these pellets due to shipping costs to two bags per individual order. You are able to buy more but only if you complete the purchase in separate orders. This is so we can afford to keep supplying these low sugar, additive-free pellets.
You can click here to view our full range of analysed horse feeds, including our meadow & timothy hay.