What is Glutamine Plus for horses?
Glutamine Plus for horses is 100% L-Glutamine powder.
L-Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, that can be helpful during high performance and horse health stress.
L-Glutamine is often referred to as a conditional amino acid. These types of amino acids are essential only under specific circumstances, such as during illness or in times of high stress.
How does L-Glutamine for horses work?
L-Glutamine supports the equine body’s natural tissue maintenance systems and helps contribute towards optimum immune function.
This is a powerful amino acid also supports the horse’s digestive system and also muscle function.
Studies suggest that exercising horses may have suboptimal Glutamine levels. Inadequate Glutamine compromises the immune system and antioxidant synthesis.
Glutamine supplementation can be used for horses in heavy exercise to support a healthy immune system and will support a strong and resilient digestive lining.
The Benefits of feeding L-Glutamine to Horses
- Supports healthy gut function in horses.
- Aids in maintaining muscle health and function.
- Assists in the body’s natural tissue maintenance processes.
- Supports the horse’s immune system.
- Helps maintain optimal levels of Glutamine in exercising horses.
- Supports overall well-being and vitality.
- Promotes a healthy digestive lining.
- Enhances performance during periods of high physical exertion.
- Provides a natural building block for cellular and tissue health in horses.
- Aids in maintaining a healthy balance of essential amino acids in the body.
View the full range of proteins and amino acids we stock by clicking here