Feed our range of ultra low iron, Forage Focused™ winter horse feed balancers for optimum winter health, weight and performance.
Our range of winter horse feed balancers start with the forage your horse eats and are designed to supplement and match to the common deficiencies in the grass, hay or haylage.
All our formulas have been created from the hundreds of forage analysis we carry out. Our horse feed balancers are based on the common deficiencies as matched to statistical analysis of our huge database of grass, hay and haylage testing.
Winter horse feed balancers
For winter supplementation these balancers for young and adult horses should be fed from October – April.
The only difference between our summer and winter versions is the inclusion of vitamin E in the winter versions.
Winter pasture has little or no vitamin E as this vitamin is very fragile and is destroyed by cold temperatures. Even though your horse might have access to grass year round you should still use our winter versions from October to April. If your horse has very reduced or no access to green and growing pasture on a daily basis then feed the winter versions year round.
Forageplus Winter Equine Balancers match nutrients to the forage consumed by a horse. Supplying correct levels of nutrients in forage, as matched to ratios determined by the National Research Council, is an important consideration when maintaining and supporting:
vibrant, shiny coat colour
robust tendons, ligaments and joints
a strong immune system
a well functioning metabolic system
good fertility and bone
a healthy digestive system
strong liver function
healthy structurally sound and robust hooves with a strong laminae connection and healthy white line
good growth in young horses
Choose the 25kg option and you will benefit from a price which includes 10% discount.
- Winter Equine Balancer From: £49.99 Information
- Hoof and Skin Health Winter Balancer From: £56.99 Information
- Performance Winter Equine Balancer From: £59.18 Information
- Laminae-Plus Balancer From: £55.50 Information
- Lactating Mare Balancer Out of stock Out of Stock
- Pregnant Mare Balancer Free Information
- Young Horse Balancer – Winter From: £39.99 Information
- Micronised Linseed – High Omega 3 From: £6.25 Information
- WORKING Young Horse Balancer – Winter From: £56.99 Information