These timothy hay pellets, are sold in a 15kg bag, and are a high quality high fibre horse feed. They are highly palatable. They are ideal as a hay replacer for older horses and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis with a combined starch and ESC sugar level under 10%.
A full nutritional and mineral analysis can be obtained for this product by clicking on the analysis tab on this product page.
Easy Pack Timothy Pellets for Horses are made from 100% British timothy grasses with no additives or fillers. The pellets are a high fibre, low sugar horse feed that is fantastic for all horses and ponies and will tempt even the fussiest of horses.
The timothy pellets can be used in the following scenarios:
- As a guaranteed low sugar carrier (fed dry or wet) for mixing minerals balanced to the grass, hay or haylage fed
- To tempt fussy horses or animals with a reduced appetite
- Treats for horse training
- Hay replacement for elderly horses with dental issues, they can be soaked for even easier eating and good hydration
- Using in boredom treat balls for horses stabled or dry lotted for long periods of time
- As a hay replacer to guarantee a low sugar source of forage for a horse, pony or donkey prone to laminitis
- As high quality, low sugar/starch good quality protein addition to the daily feed bucket for working horses and ponies
- A known DE level means they can be fed at accurate amounts to maintain a healthy weight on good doer or poor doer animals.
The Horse Timothy Pellets come in 15kg bags.