Our high strength, Joint-Plus joint supplement for horses has been carefully created to supply your horse with useful ratios and correct levels of all the ingredients which have been shown to support healthy joints and overall joint health, joint care and joint function. Joint-Plus is also superior when it comes to helping joint stiffness and cartilage resilience.
Many companies use minimum levels of the expensive ingredients in their joint supplement, like chondroitin sulphate and high ingredients of those which are cheaper in an attempt to make their products more attractive on a cost basis. We have carefully formulated the levels of each ingredient to support maximum joint health effectiveness at both the loading and maintenance feeding levels. This means you can increase or lower the levels you feed in response to your horse, knowing that you are giving optimum levels of each ingredient for healthy joints in relation to each other.
We believe our Joint-Plus joint support combined with one of our balancers will afford the very best support for equine joint health on the market. Zinc and copper deficiencies are extremely common in equine diets, both in terms of meeting minimum daily intake and also when levels are compared to competing minerals in the diet, like iron and manganese. Combining one of our balancers to improve copper and zinc levels at the same time as feeding Joint-Plus will help maintain flexible, healthy joints.
Our Joint-Plus joint supplement contains five active ingredients:
- Glucosamine Sulphate – An ally of synovial fluid, a key cartilage nutrient proven to support the health of both cartilage and the thick synovial fluid that oils the joint. Synovial fluid will reduce friction, improving joint support. Best used in conjunction with chondroitin sulphate (please note that this ingredient has the potential to worsen insulin resistance).
- Chondroitin Sulphate – Research recommends that feeding a combination of key nutrients allows them to work together more effectively than any one nutrient alone. ( Chondroitin can also be used as a separate equine joint care product for supporting healthy skin with seasonal itching issues).
- Hyaluronic Acid – The combination, ratio and amount of each ingredient is vital, this ingredient is an essential component of joint function, joint support and healthy joints.
- MSM – is essential for the health and elasticity of the connective tissues surrounding the joints.
- Vitamin C – a very useful antioxidant vitamin. Vitamin C is needed to make collagen, a substance that strengthens many parts of the body, such as muscles, joints and blood vessels.
If you are looking to support joint health, maintain healthy joints and joint function, we believe our joint supplement is one of the best products available. Start supporting your horses joint function and joint care today, with our joint support supplement for horses. You can view our extensive range of joint supplements here